Cow’s milk remains the globe’s most common of the daily beverages, it is fascinating to note that it may also be the reason why many of those who consume it experience gas, bloating, and other forms of indigestion.
When it comes to nutrition, milk without doubt, is one of the main food items providing protein that is indispensable for humans. The grading of consumable protein is based on various factors. It also takes the composition of amino acids in the protein into account. Another important deciding factor in this grading is how effective a protein is when it is digested and absorbed. The proteins in goat milk are digested relatively more easily and their constituent amino acids are absorbed more efficiently.
Goat milk is a much better alternative for your health, particularly when it is raw and organic. Goats produce about 2% of the world’s milk supply and it is remarkable that most of the people who drink goat milk refer to a lower occurrence of allergies and digestive complaints.
Here are some of goat milk’s health benefit facts, as opposed to the very few of the negative side effects of drinking regular cow milk:
- Drinking goat’s milk benefits those with bowel inflammation.
- Goat’s milk possesses the ability to metabolize iron and copper, thereby helping individuals with digestion and absorption limitations.
- It has a chemical composition that is much closer to human milk, it is easier to digest and be absorbed in the human body.
- The fat molecules in goat’s milk are much smaller than those found in cow’s milk, making it easier to digest.
- Ideal for people with lactose intolerance.
- Goat’s milk consists of high amounts of calcium, the amino acid tryptophan.
- Goat’s is extremely nutrient dense, and can nourish and regenerate an over-taxed nervous system.
- It has a deliciously mild taste.
Goat milk may be harder to purchase in terms of availability and access in some parts of the world, but the remarkable health benefits of goat milk and the recent research into its positive effects on the human body have made it a very popular choice. Powdered goat milk with a longer shelf life makes solves some of the above stated issues related to accessibility.
Kabrita, a specially developed goat milk powder formula that meets the nutritional requirements of children of different ages, is introduced as the first ever goat milk powder formula for kids by Fair health, a subsidiary of a leading business in Sri Lanka.